Rumblelist is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Rumblelist may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you agree with any changes. This policy is effective as of 8/23/2016.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping, billing, etc.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Occasionally, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize our website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information, unless at one point you subscribed to our free service (excludes trial periods).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- you have a right to access the data that we maintain about you, and may do so simply by emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission (as a paying customer) or use our free service, where applicable by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. We will provide an individual opt-out or opt-in, choice before we share your data with third parties other than our agents, or before we use it for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized. You may modify your auto-opt-in within your profile in the application profile settings.
Rumblelist is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). We also may be required to disclose an individual’s personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
In cases of onward transfer to third parties of data of EU individuals received pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield, Rumblelist is potentially liable.
EU-US PRIVACY SHIELD FRAMEWORK
8 Market Place, Suite 300 Baltimore, MD 21202
Rumblelist has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the US-EU Privacy Shield to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by Rumblelist, please visit the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD web site at http://www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/ for more information and to file a complaint.
Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel.
US-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework
8 Market Place, Suite 300 Baltimore, MD 21202
Rumblelist has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the US-Swiss Safe Harbor to an independent dispute resolution mechanism operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not
satisfactorily addressed, please visit www.bbb.org/us/safe-harbor-complaints for more information and to file a complaint.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.